Do you love granola too?
It’s one of my easy go-to breakfasts, and this granola is my all-time basic but delicious favourite recipe!
It’s perfect for any time of the day and can make a delicious snack. It’s full of protein, fibre, gut nourishment and flavour.
You won’t be able to go back to sugary, store-bought granola once you try this.
You can’t go wrong with this granola recipe because not only does it use nutritious whole grains, unrefined oil, you can customise it to your liking.
In today’s fast-paced world, breakfasts are too often missed. Fortunately, granolas like this one are not only nutritious and delicious but can be prepared in just minutes, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to eat breakfast.
Plus, making your own homemade granola is simple. Ready to do some baking?
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Whole Almonds (Roughly chopped)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tsps Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsps Almond Butter (Crunchy)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and stir well to combine everything.
- Transfer over to the prepared baking sheet and even out the mixture—Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir the granola and bake for another 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve as a “cereal” with fruits and milk of your choice.
Now that I have given you my basic recipe, you can play around with it to make it your own! You can switch up the spices, nuts or seeds for even more flavour. Maybe you’ll use some dark chocolate chips to add some texture?
Another great benefit to this granola is that it will encourage your microbiome diversity by incorporating plant-based ingredients which offer plenty of fibre.
Thanks for checking out this recipe. If you decide to make it, be sure to tag me on Instagram in a photo of your version so that I can see it!